I woke up to catch the sunrise. We were headed northeast so it was in front of us. The rest got up around 7:45. We headed to the dining room for breakfast.
We then walked around the ship to make more photos. The kids took some with Chloe and dolphin. We found the arcade this time. I snapped a couple quick shots in the casino for the kids. Can't do that in Vegas!
We came back and Rai was cleaning the room next door. We quickly had him and his assistant pose with the kids.
Matthew and Dan left Amanda and I to find the formal shots from last night. I ended up buying 4 from the stairway and a black and white closeup of the kids. Dan was able to get a shot of dolphin on the atrium piano.
Avatar was playing when we got back. I ended up seeing the end several times today. Same thing happened with Pirates at World's End in 2008! We looked over by Amanda's bed and Rai had surprised us with a swan!
We played cards again for about an hour and a half. Such a good way to spend some time with adults. We had a spectator this time. An 8-year-old boy whose grandma had won a ship on a stick playing music trivia. Called that one! And his dad won one earlier in the chicken games.
We picked the kids up at camp at 3:30 and I started packing. Got two suitcases done in 30 minutes. Not too shabby! Much easier not having to go to room to room to find things. And, I loved my lists. Big peace of mind knowing I don't have to worry about the 50 pound weight limit. I may stick a couple of t-shirts in each one. We are wearing ours home. Had to snap a few cloud photos. I love the clouds over the water.
We were sad to leave our waiters. Especially Matthew since he'll have to clear the table again! We took a photo with the kids. Heather ordered her Warm Chocolate Melting Cake Jennifer style, with two ice creams.
Went back to the cabin to finish packing and change into our plane clothes. We saw a beautiful sunset over Miami. The kids went to their last camp session and I finished up the last two suitcases. Had them in the hall by 9:00. Then, we went up to Lido for our last round of cards and ice cream.
Heather and I started making plans for our next cruise. Which won't be until 2015 when I don't have a different trip planned. Plenty of time to save for possibly 2 cabins.
No comments:
Post a Comment